Things and stuff about a couple of fiend'ancés planning a wedding.

Nov 11, 2009

From Fiends to Fiend'ancés


Adam:
It's been 4 days since I popped the question, and it still feels a little surreal. I feel like we've hit the ground running. We're looking through wedding magazines (not that Ash wasn't before), discussing potential dates, travel arrangements for friends and family, and even visiting a vineyard as a potential venue. The reality has only been amplified by having Ashley's parents here from California for a week.

To be honest, I'm surprised at how fast things are moving. I guess I expected a latent period while Ashley is finishing up her Masters. Still I couldn't be happier with how wrong I was. It turns out that thinking about our wedding is a really exciting and enlivening thing! Trying to manifest our love and uniqueness in one event is such an awesome task, that I'm only slightly terrified of the price tag associated with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment