Things and stuff about a couple of fiend'ancés planning a wedding.

Jul 13, 2010

Bling Bling

When it comes to big purchases, Adam likes to do his research....look at every option.....narrow down his choices.....do some more research.....try things on for size....not make any quick decisions.....sleep on the idea of MAKING a decision....and after some time, finally decide that a decision must be made.  ;o)

As I made mention in my last post, I already chose which wedding band I wanted; took less than 15 minutes! Went to Kay's and made my purchase tonight, done and done. I'm pleased to report, however, that my dear fiancé finally made his decision--AND purchase!-- just 45 minutes later. *HUZZAH!*

Both of our bands have to be sized, but they'll be ready for pick up in 2 weeks. Once we have them in our posession, I'll be motivated to sew a groovy ring bearer pillow for 'em to rest upon during their march down the aisle! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment